Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera..
If you look careful enough, there are treasures all around us. Now the question is, do you Take Actions to GRAB them and make them yours? Introducing “Exabytes Treasure on the Web Challenge“, a true Treasure found on the World Wide Web on which you could Drive Home a Toyota Vios absolutely FREE and WIN Fantastic Prizes worth RM108,800 in TOTAL by just “Like & Share”!
By “Like & Share” on Facebook, you can help us unlock various Treasures On The Web one by one, including a MacBook Pro worth RM6799, a 50″ LED TV worth RM4699, a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 worth RM2199 and many more!
Be the one who Take Actions! Join NOW!
How to WIN?
- LIKE Exabytes (MY) Facebok fan page.
- Share the contest photo at least once and tag at least 5 friends on the post.
- When a specific number of fans is reached on Exabytes (MY) fan page, prizes will be given away randomly to our fans (Eg. 10 Starbucks Cards will be given to 10 random fans once we hit 81,000 number of fans).
- The more you share and tag, the higher chances you can win!
Terms & Conditions:
- Exabytes will only send prizes to addresses within Malaysia.
- We reserve the right to change prizes of equivalent value in case of product unavailability.
- Product models are pre-determined and not exchangeable. Colors can be chosen as long as they are available.
- Winners will be selected randomly.
- We reserve the right to change the terms & conditions of this contest without any prior notifications.
Make your dreams come true! Drive Home a FREE Toyota Vios!
81,000 fans – RM10 Starbucks Voucher x10
85,000 fans – iPod Shuffle 2GB x3
90,000 fans – Google Nexus 7 16GB WIFI
95,000 fans – *Mystery Treasure*
100,000 fans – Monster Beats by Dre Studio HD Headphone
110,000 fans – Samsung Galaxy Note II
120,000 fans – *Mystery Treasure*
140,000 fans – Samsung 46 inch 3D Smart LED
170,000 fans – Mac Book Pro with Retina Display
280,000 fans – *Mystery Treasures*
500,000 fans – Toyota Vios
Grab this contest now and have a chance to have a good prizes..
Thanks.. salam dari pantai timur.